Become a seasonal at Powder Horn Family Camping Resort, and enjoy 6 of the best months of the year! With plenty of things to do, on and off the campground, it will be a summer you’ll never forget! With rates as low as $4,200, why would you go anywhere else? But hurry, seasonal sites go fast!
General Information – 2016 Season
- Season begins May 6 and ends October 10
- Rates are based on a family of 2 adults
- Security gates will be operational starting May 6 – October 10
- Office hours will vary during the early and late season: please note posted times
- No vehicular access from 12/1/15 – 5/6/1. Overnight stays begin on May 6. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Category A $4,500 + (8% tax) = $4,860.00
- Category B – $4,200 + (8% tax) = $4,536.00
An electricity deposit of $100 will be added to all seasonal reservations; cable connections and WiFi are included in the seasonal rate.
September 1, 2015
- $1,000 deposit due for 2016 reservation (non-refundable)
March 1, 2016
- $1,000 payment due (non-refundable)
May 8, 2016 (Sunday)
- Remaining balance due. Must be postmarked or submitted before 9pm.
All payments must be made prior to occupying the site for 2016, including any late fees. A $25 fee will be added for any returned checks.
September 2, 2015
- Payments received or postmarked after September 1, 2015 will be subject to a late fee of $300. Payment and late fee must be received by October 1, 2015 or the site must be vacated by October 15, 2015.
March 2, 2016
- Payments received or postmarked after March 1, 2016 through April 1, 2016 will be subject to a $300 late fee. If payment is not received by April 1, 2016 the site must be vacated by April 30, 2016.
May 9, 2016
- Payments received or postmarked after May 9, 2016 will be subject to a $ 300 late fee.
Please send payments to P.O. Box 366, Old Orchard Beach, ME 04064 If a site balance is not paid in full by June 15, 2015, the site in question must be vacated.
All late fees are due with the scheduled payment.
Forms & Documents
For detailed information or to download required forms, please choose from the links below.
The PDF forms do require Adobe Reader in order to view and print them, download it here for free!