Become a seasonal at Powder Horn Family Camping Resort, and enjoy 6 of the best months of the year! With plenty of things to do, on and off the campground, it will be a summer you’ll never forget! With rates as low as $4,335, why would you go anywhere else? But hurry, seasonal sites go fast!
General Information – 2018 Season
- Season begins May 4 and ends October 8
- Rates are based on a family of 2 adults
- Security gates will be operational starting May 4 – October 8
- Office hours will vary during the early and late season: please note posted times
- No vehicular access from 12/1/17 – 5/4/18. Overnight stays begin on May 4. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Category A $4,775 + (9% tax) = $5,205.09
- Category B – $4,465 + (9% tax) = $4,866.91
An electricity deposit of $100 will be added to all seasonal reservations; cable connections and WiFi are included in the seasonal rate.
August 31, 2017
- $1,000 deposit due for 2018 reservation (non-refundable)
March 2, 2018
- $1,000 payment due (non-refundable)
May 7, 2018 (Monday)
- Remaining balance due. Must be postmarked or submitted before 9pm.
All payments must be made prior to occupying the site for 2018, including any late fees. A $25 fee will be added for any returned checks.
September 1, 2017
- Payments received or postmarked after September 1, 2017 will be subject to a late fee of $300. Payment and late fee must be received by October 1, 2017 or the site must be vacated by October 10, 2017.
March 3, 2018
- Payments received or postmarked after March 3, 2018 through April 1, 2018 will be subject to a $300 late fee. If payment is not received by April 1, 2018 the site must be vacated by May 6, 2018.
May 8, 2018
- Payments received or postmarked after May 8, 2018 will be subject to a $ 300 late fee.
Please send payments to P.O. Box 366, Old Orchard Beach, ME 04064 If a site balance is not paid in full by May 14, 2018, the site in question must be vacated by May 21, 2018.
All late fees are due with the scheduled payment.
Forms & Documents
For detailed information or to download required forms, please choose from the links below.
The PDF forms do require Adobe Reader in order to view and print them, download it here for free!
Existing Site Occupants