[Not a valid template]Whether you are enjoying your annual family vacation with us or visiting for the first time, you will all agree that Powder Horn Family Camping Resort in Old Orchard Beach, Maine has everything you need to make your stay fun, comfortable and memorable. Our staff is committed to providing our guests with the very best camping experience for your friends and family!
- Cable Television (in most areas)
- Big Rig Accommodations
- 30/50 Amp Premium Full Hook-Up Sites; Water, Electricity, Sewer, and Cable Television
- 30 Amp Water and Electricity Sites
- Paved Roads
- It’s always nice to find a Maine Campground with modern restroom facilities that are also Handicapped Accessible
- 2 Laundromats
- Security Gates and 24/7 Security Patrol
- Camp Store: Located near the front pools; the store is filled with an assortment of fresh deli options, pizza, groceries, firewood, and RV supplies
- 2 Large Jacuzzis
- 18 Hole Miniature Golf Course, FREE for registered guests!
- 4 Swimming Pools – One of The Largest Outdoor Heated Swimming Pools in Southern Maine!
- 3 Playgrounds
- Volleyball and Basketball Courts
- Daily Children’s Activity Program
- Family Entertainment
- Special Function Room
- Recreation Hall
This isn’t camping, this is paradise!
When it comes to campgrounds in Maine, visitors have learned that there’s no better spot than Powder Horn!
Our park boasts over 65 acres of pine and oak groves, green grass, and when it comes to Maine Vacations, Powder Horn Family Camping Resort knows how to take care of their guests!
RV Camping in Maine: Now This is Fun!
A camping vacation at Powder Horn is like nothing you’ve experienced before. Campers are a friendly sort, and at our Old Orchard Beach Maine Camping Resort, you’ll find amenities that rival a fabulous, five star resort: like four swimming pools, two jacuzzis, shuffleboard, mini-golf, horse-shoes, a basketball and volleyball court, playgrounds, and plenty of clean open spaces for walking and socializing.